Monday, October 24, 2005

Hey not a whole lot went on this weekend. I worked and then watched people at Barnes & Noble for my gender class to see gender interaction/behavior. Later when I came home my mom and I went to Donato's and ate some Hawaiian pizza and breadsticks. Saturday was crazy busy even though it was raining out. I was all over the store (between the three boxes) but it was tons of fun b/c I wasn't restricted to one place the whole time. Afterwards I went to Marc's to get some things, came home, ate, studied, and later on talked on the phone with a couple friends. Sunday I went to church and my one friend who's going to school in Missouri came home for the weekend so it was nice to see him. Then when church started I saw my old youth pastor's wife and some other people who hadn't been there in FOREVER! I love it when people come back to visit!! Later on I studied some more, napped, went to the leader's meeting and then earlier we had an installment service for our "new" pastor and his family, but in the evening we had a dinner. It was soo good. Chicken paprikash (sp?) lol The youth served, but this time I just sat b/c I'm sorta getting over my sniffy nose/sore throat sickness. More studying......after I came home!
Today was the dreaded test that I had studied parts of my weekend away for. I hope I get at least half a point for things I sorta guessed on. This teacher drives me insane b/c he expects us to know soo much of the world...international communication...and yea right.... The teachers that i've had from another country seem to be harder teachers. GRRRR oh well!! We'll see on Wed or next week how I did!
yippee I get to work today...hope it goes by fast!

2 Comments:

At 4:47 PM , Blogger Lori said...

you cannot torture me by telling me stories of donatos! i love that place and if i get to go there this weekend i will make myself sooo sick by overeating!!

 
At 5:13 PM , Blogger Elizabeth said...

oh so sorry!! :/ I don't mean to torture you but it was good hehee :) Hopefully you'll get to enjoy some this weekend!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home