Friday, November 18, 2005

Don't you just love it when you're driving in heavy traffic and you're in the fast lane going around 70 (which is an okay speed) and the rest of the traffic is going about the same (or faster for that matter.) You can see the car flying up behind you in your rearview mirror and you know what he/she's going to do: Tail ya until you move over into the other lane. Well if you can't move over or if you know if you stay at the average speed you're going, you'll eventually catch up to the car in front of you and you'll have no where to go so you might as well just stay where you are because it's pointless for the car to go around that's behind you. (talk about a run on sentence here...) So you stay where you are, see the car that's on your butt, and then notice, he's beside you. Then moves in front of you in your nice lil space you had between you and the car in front of you. Well now you don't have that space and you just happen to be on the cars butt who was originally behind you. Yeah see how they like it now!! UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE IT!!!! CLEVELAND traffic last night and this morning has been horrible! I pray everyday on my way to school that I don't get killed by those crazy motorists who love to "bob and weave" into traffic. Learn how to drive!! I know how those crazy driving patterns work. You all literally end up at the same place if you're getting off at the same exit no matter if you pass if you're going within 5 mph of each other. That always happens to me. A car comes up from behind, passes me, ends up in front then I see them beside me at the exit. Yeah buddy who got so far ahead now and wasted all that gas for nothing? Uh you did!! okay sorry I just had to vent my frustrations. I, for once was talking out loud in the car to myself b/c I was just in disgust of those stupid idiots passing me then getting nowhere in passing. They were fine behind me but the little bmw ( I do love bmw's tho lol) had to pass me...plus all of those business men think they "own the road." whatever.....crazy people......
On the good side of life, but weird side of things....at work today I was in all 3 boxes and a lady called me in Kids and wanted me to check to see what hats and mittens they had in baby b/c no one was picking up the phone. She couldn't leave the car b/c she was watching her grandchild (young grandma) and was sorta frantic the mother didn't leave the lil girl with a hat/mittens and couldn't come in the store b/c the lil girl was sleeping in the car. So the lady was in her car outside of the store and wanted me to go to the door to show her what we had. Long story short, I showed her the merch in her car (it was SOOOOOOOOO FREEZING COLD OUT!!) and she did buy what I showed her. It was just kinda funny b/c she shopped from her car and I of course rang her up from inside. Just a lil odd! Then another weird thing...this guy was waiting for his wife or g/f and said he was looking for his "pumpkin." He said it so plainly and nonjokinly. I was like "okay?" NO one better be calling me their pumpkin! EEEK!!! lol
Alright I better go...I'm tired out. One of my dad's sorta friends came over b/c he wanted to transfer some stuff to a disk from our really old computer and his daughter (almost 14) came over. WHEWY....yeah...talk about tired out already! Girls talk really fast but this girl can talk really really fast and about sci-fi like no other. 90% of the time I just sat there in awe. I had no idea what she was talking about. Weird stuff I tell ya...it was nonstop....haha oh well! Hope she had fun hearing herself talk! lol jk jk later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home