Monday, January 09, 2006

HOLA! Ha now my blogs have gone down to like once a week! Recap time!! From last Tuesday to today.....
Tuesday....worked at LWE from 8-3 then Gap from 4-9 and yeah it was tiring, but it went a lil better since it was my 2nd week at LWE. I just hung out at home that night.
Wednesday...worked at Gap from 12-3, but before that I mailed off a textbook I sold on half.com and got some stuff I needed from Marc's. Afterwards I went to CSU to pay my lovely tuition, went to the bookstore and met up with my friend Matt and grabbed some food at a lil cafe. Later I went to youth group and then went to Brett's house and watched a couple episodes of the Simpson's with Don and Brett. (First time I'd seen full episodes! lol)
Thursday I worked 1-8 at LWE. I had slept in earlier that day until 10. I was tired!!! At work I went over new programs and trained which went well..it was just kinda a long day.
Friday...went to my next door neighbor's memorial/funeral service. He died Jan 1. His parents live next door..not him...but it's so hard to see the family sufferring and so sad that it breaks my heart. He was a doctor, 34, doing his residency and I guess made some poor choices at the end. They're Catholic, so from my point of view, going to a Catholic funeral service was very different from what I'm used to. Wow....so many things are different I realized. I hadn't know b/c I hadn't been to any service before. It was cool so now if ppl ask I have a lil background to share. The whole situation is just so sad though....:( Later I worked 1-6 and afterwards went home then my friend Don came over for pizza and to hang out. Later Dan & Leslie came over around 10 and we all talked (and my parents too...showed the new train ..Polar Express..off). Later on we played Cranium, had cafe mochas (mmm ..Don and I had peppermint in them....soo good!!) Don and I won!! yey!! We stayed up talking till like 3 in the morning...well Dan fell asleep..hehe. Yeah..it was fun..but I had to get up to work 11-4 in the morning!! Good times tho!!
Saturday...worked 11-4 in Kids...afterwards...rushed home...made some cookies...met Brett at church to go to Sarah's for leader's meeting...ate yummy sandwiches and chips/dip. We had our meeting from like 7-9:30. Oh yea we also had a brownie and ice cream for dessert! Sarah always feeds us well! :) After that Brett and I met Don up at the church and all of us hung out at Brett's house watching some band videos.
Sunday...went to Sunday school...I love that class because it's a discussion and it helps with everyday struggles. After sunday school...church...went home...ate...did some school stuff...napped...then listed items on ebay..I hope they sell!! AHHH!!
Then today....I worked in Kids from 10-3 and helped out a lil with visual/marketing pics. We got new flow in adult and I love all of the cotton sweaters...ahhh...Elizabeth does not need to spend any more money!!! I will not until that/well some of it goes on sale...even then I know I don't need it. I guess it's good I'll just be there on the weekends once school starts. I won't see all that cute stuff all the time. After work, talked with my other friend Matt about classes..ugh I don't want to go back!! Went to Michael's and got some fun foam for a poster for LWE, went to Old Navy and chatted with my friend Katie. She got a new puppy!! How cute! I think his name is Brutus..mini doxen...hehe :) Oh yeah I finally got my UGGS today..and I need the next size up..yea...size 4 in the Chestnut color...So I called online and no one...not even stores have any so I have to wait even longer....grr...oh well.. Maybe they're not meant for me?? The lady online said maybe check back in a couple of weeks. I hope they get them in! Alrighty I better get working on my poster. Write more later!!

2 Comments:

At 1:54 PM , Blogger Lori said...

when do you graduate? what are your big plans for your birthday coming up?

 
At 1:06 AM , Blogger Elizabeth said...

hey! I graduate on May 13 (you guys should come!!!) As of right now...I don't have any big plans. Half of my friends are in MO around my b-day time so I usually just go out to eat w/parents and get some presents from my 3 best friends. Pretty low-key. I'll have to think of something! Thanks for asking!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home