Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Hey hey....So on Sunday I went to Sunday School and during church, Lindsay, me and 2 other youth girls helped sort all of the Christmas cards to distribute to the people. We do the Christmas cards as a fundraiser for Speed the Light for the youth. People make donations for postage to us instead of the post office. There were a ton of cards!!! After "church," a bunch of us went out to get Chinese. I got Egg Drop Wonton soup and chicken lo mein. Both were okay. Not the greatest but ok. Yeah so we walked in the dining room and it was i think, 54 degrees in there. IT was ridiculous. Plus it was snowing outside! CRazy people. I guess they don't expect people to come there on a Sunday afternoon and want to conserve their heat, but still. After I got the soup in me, I warmed up. After that I went home, kinda studied/napped, then went back to church for the leader's meeting. The choir sang the cantata again and i sat through that almost falling asleep b/c I was so tired. Afterwards I did study for my test.
Monday-took my Int'l comm final at 9, then mom and I went to Beachwood searching for uggs. Yeah they're pretty much sold out of the Chestnut size 3 everywhere..nordstrom and dillards. Nordstrom was doing a search through the entire US and possibly found them on the westside, but still have to let me know if they found them. I hope they do!! What a popular item! shesh!! Afterwards we wandered around. We didn't buy anything though. Came home then worked 5-9 in adult. I worked on some notecards for my last final too. yey lol
Today.....slept in for once until 9:30. It was soo nice. Then cleaned up my dresser a little bit and worked 12:30-5 well till about 5:20 b/c ppl were LATE....grrr... oh well. What can you do???
Now I have to study for my last final on Thursday...whooop de dooo!!!
later!

3 Comments:

At 10:18 PM , Blogger Lori said...

i have one word....ebay...!!!
have you looked for the uggs there? i know they are popular...the girls got a pair from target last year...knock offs, ya know! good luck finding them.

 
At 10:23 PM , Blogger Lori said...

ok...update. i checked ebay and their is one pair in a kids 3 adult 5 in chestnut. 105.00 dollars though. i dont know what they go for in the store. their are two days left on the auction however i think it is a "buy it now".

 
At 6:56 PM , Blogger Elizabeth said...

hah hey thanks!! yea i've looked on ebay...for the kids boots they're $79. Nordstrom said they might get some new ones at the beginning of the year, but i need them now to keep my feet warm. eek...of course i have to like something that EVERYONE else likes too! I'll have to keep on checking ebay though...i love ebay haha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home