Monday, November 28, 2005

The weekend was eh okay. I did get the majority of my papers done. I only have one more to go. Well I might have to work on my other paper if my teacher sends it back with a lot of comments. I sent him the rough draft to look over for me. Fri- we went shopping at Old Navy first and the lines started at the front of the store and ran all the way to the back. I did try on a few things. Anyways...didn't get anything b/c I didn't feel like waiting 2 hours in line. After that got gas, went to this place called the Backpacker's Shop. It's really cool b/c it has outerwear..north face, columbia I think and Uggs. That's why we went b/c I want a pair but my feet are dinky so I think I want the kids ones. I have to go to Beachwood for them. Plus they're a ton cheaper in kids! After that drove home, went out to Great Northern ..Kaufmann's, Aeropostale...got a long necklace and a pointelle black shirt w/a penguin on it, JCPenney, and Gap where I got a midlength black dressy wool coat. I love it! It was pretty crazy out tho! Whew a lot of ppl were shopping! Came home, ate really quick and went to work from 2:30-6 in Adult. We were pretty slammed. I got to work in the fitting room a lil bit and that wasn't too bad. After I came home I ate and did hw until 12. Sat- worked 11-4, came home and worked on some other papers and did some reading. I was able to fit a little tv in to. Sun- sunday school, church, and went out to eat. A few of my friends were home from college so I enjoyed visiting with them. We went to a place called Moe's where they have quesadillas and salsa etc. I don't think it agreed w/my stomach. Too much butter or something...napped then Juliette and I got free subs at Dave's Cosmic Subs b/c it was an 'invite only' night for workers in Crocker Park with a flier plus a guest. Then we went to church, and after church, julie, lindsay and I went to TGIFridays to talk and eat. Lindsay and I split an oreo madness...yes...tons of calories but they were good hahah. Chocolate sauce and caramel on top..mmm. yummy.
Today I had my 3 classes. Nothing very exciting happened in them. I'm just really tired and wanted to fall asleep in all of them. oh well . Luckily I made it! Tonight I work, but for now I'm going to get something to eat!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home