Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Turkey Day everyone!
Today was nice because I was able to sleep in until almost 10! yeah! That only happened once before when I was in Missouri. Now I'm getting to be spoiled, huh? nah...Woke up, watched the Macy's Day parade, ate, finally got dressed around 12 or so and what did I do next? yeah I worked on homework. I think I'm done with my powerpoint. I have to practice it, but I think I have all of the info I want in it for my presentation on Friday. We went to my Aunt Nancy &Uncle Dick's around 3:30 and had our Thanksgiving dinner. It sure was delicious...turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy, yams, stuffing, cranberry sauce, dinner rolls, greenbean casserole, and of course we had pumpkin pie later on. They have a really nice dog named Brandy who loved for me to pet her tummy. We all had a very nice time chatting and watching "The Polar Express." Then we came home around 8, then I finally (after a very long time) washed some of my "hand wash only" sweaters downstairs. Man that takes so much time I tell ya! They'll be nice and clean ready to wear now! I can't wait!!
Yesterday I had classes all day. Well I went to my first 8 am class. I get there and my friend comes in saying she has a presentation due today. I'm like "ahhhh I have a paper due today and it's at home." I ask her and this other girl what they think and I decide I should take the 30 minute trek home to retrieve my paper. I had plenty of time to get it but I wasn't happy about it. So I made it in plenty of time to turn it in at 9:45. I just had to skip my 1st class. 1st time all this year! (Ha I really didn't care.) Then in my 3rd class we watched this old movie "Nine-t0-five" with Dolly Parton in it. It's really funny. Drove home and worked on fixing another paper...grr...It really started to snow then!! Headed over to Pastor Kevin and Lindsay's around 5:40 and us older people were all hanging out there. It was fun just chillin and then we played a game called 'psychiatrist.' At first the people who didn't play (me, Brett, Garett, Fred, August, and Erik) were in another room and had to wait. Eventually my time came and I played the game. It was fun. I can't tell you how to play it b/c it'll ruin it if u ever play! Then later on I took Julie home and went to bed!
Tomorrow I work but I'm hoping before I do to hit the "big sales" out there! whew!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home