Saturday, December 24, 2005

Happy Merry Christmas Eve everyone who reads my lil blog! Since last Saturday I've been going nonstop between work and hanging out with friends. Saturday night I went to a friend's house (who i met at LCCC) for a Christmas party. Kelly was sorta combing her b-day with a Christmas party. Last Sunday one of my bestest friends, Elizabeth graduated from Cleveland State with her bachelor's degree in Marketing. It was a long ceremony, but afterwards her family took me, her boyfriend, his family and another of Eliz's friend out to eat at a place called Bahama Breeze. The food was delicious! I got bbq chicken, garlic mashed potatoes, and broccoli. For dessert almost everyone got this banana bread with ice cream covered in butterscotch. MMMmmm. Then at night I went to my friend Julie's house with some ppl from church and we hung out, watched the movie "Elf" and played UNO.
Monday I worked then went to Ladies Workout Express afterwards to go over some things for my marketing internship there with Lindsay. I stayed till 7:30, then met with my 2 other best friends at Panera to give them their b-day presents. Afterwards we went to Old Navy.
Tuesday I worked again, came home & made gingerbread cookies for my sunday school class Christmas party which was at the church. My friend from school, Yonn met me there which was cool. I was so happy she could make it! She brought my present and I got a bath set with lotion, face mud (?), a nail brush, and bath salts, an "E" notepad, and a glass which she painted my name on it with sparkly stars. Very cute! Then we did a white elephant gift exchange, ate, and went on a kinda hunt for bigger and better things that we could get from 12 forks. I left around 10 b/c I was exhausted.
Wednesday -guess-work..haha then I had to run out to the mall to find some things for friends. Went to youth later and was glad to see some friends who came home from college. Afterwards, Julie, Melissa and i went to Caribou Coffee and chatted. Then Julie and I went to Matt E's to hang out with others to watch youth group videos.
Thursday=work then afterwards I actually came home!! I cleaned my room for Christmas and it looks great right now! Let's see how long that lasts, ok? Talked to my friend for awhile then finished up.
Friday= slept in, cleaned up the house a lil, worked 1-6 (I was mostly in Kids/Babyland this week) and went to the Christmas Eve Eve service at church. It was nice and cool seeing all of the candles lit with the lights out. Afterwards my mom and I went to the Schlak's house for the best ham rolls ever. I love those ham rolls! THEY are delicious b/c they are homemade. Plus there were was German potatoe salad....mmm and other goodies. I played "Sorry" with Leslie, Dan, & Paulie (their cousin).
Saturday (today) worked in Babyland from 10-3 but it seemed kinda like a long day. There were good customers and bad. One man came in and is like, "I'm shopping for 2 sets of twins. Both girls." Valerie and I had tons of fun picking stuff out b/c he liked whatever we chose. I love those moments. Shopping with other people's money. That makes my day! Then on the other hand, the BIPOLAR/PSYCHO LADY (from Stow) from downunder came in. Refer to blog entry October 28; the day my car got hit from the stupid kids and the crazy lady who came in with her poor son. Yes she came into our store on christmas eve. I could not believe it. This weird feeling overcame me. I think I probably froze. Which is unusual for me. Luckily like 2 min after I saw her, in walks Juliette. Phew. She already knew the story so I was happy I could talk to her instead of psycho. So I just ignored psycho and let Valerie deal with her b/c I knew I couldn't without blowing up in her face. You say "Lil Eliz blowing up?" Um yea I'm sure I could have at her. So at one point I had to walk past her and say "excuse me." Well she said, "oh you're here. I remember you unfortunately." Yes those words came out of her mouth. I said (loud enough for her to hear) "Thanks" with a nice sarcastic remark. I guess she responded with " that wasn't meant to be a compliment" but I didn't hear her.That's just what Valerie said. Um yea lady I knew you definitely weren't complimenting me! I just was like WHOA THERE BUDDY. She didn't completely freak out this time and Valerie told me psycho told her she was very nice and helpful. heheeh I told Valerie I was glad for her. :) lol When PSYCHO was walking out she was saying (of course loud enough to hear) 'aiden (her lil boy) at least we had a nice experience this time' and other stuff. I was just like hmm..yeah u need help. Then later another customer came up with attitude but i just brushed her off and rolled my eyes inside. :) Merry Christmas to you too lady...oh well . The nice ppl out weigh the mean ones.
Dinner is ready so I must go. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home