Monday, January 02, 2006

Jan 2, 2006
It seems like I haven't once again written on here for awhile now. This past week has been insane. I worked my first 40 hour week last week and this week it's going to be about the same between my 2 jobs ie internship at Ladies Workout Express and Gap. SHESH I don't know how people do it lol. All in all it was good, but very tiring. I worked at Gap M, T, W, F, & Sat and at LWE Tues & Thurs. In between those times I hung out with friends on monday (Brett, Don, Dan K and one of Brett's friends) at a Christian coffee house called Seekers. That was fun. Earlier I went to the mall with my mom for the after Christmas sales. I got a few things for some friends.
Tuesday was my first day at Ladies Workout Express. I worked 8-3 then at gap from 4-9. Yeah that was a really long day. LWE went ok for the first day. I was by myself for a few hours and I wasn't too crazy about that since I didn't know the routine of things. Then at Gap it was crazy busy...it tired me out! Wed -Gap, then hung out with friends later at Caribou and Applebees. Thurs- LWE 1-8 then meeting till after 9 . I was pooped! Friday work from 10-5 then got ready at Julie's then me, Julie, Sarah, Don, Brett, Greg, Dan K, Danny, & Matt E went to Little Italy for dinner then House of Blues for dessert. Fun times!
Saturday- work from 9:30-1, then n.olmsted rec for skating for the youth all-dayer. A youth guy fell and hurt his head and he had to go to the hospital for 2 staples to be put in. Poor fella! The event went until six, then around 8:45 Julie and I went to our friend's house-Melissa to celebrate New Year's Eve. We ate, hung out, played a game, and watched "Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" and the ball drop. Later we met the guys up at IHOP.
Sunday was New Year's Day. I went to church then took a nap during the day. Later Don and I hung out and later Brett met up with us. Saw some friends at Barnes and Noble I hadn't seen in awhile. Ha it was kinda nice not having church Sunday night...a little break here and there is always good!!! :)
Today I worked 9-3 and helped with markdowns. It was nice not having customers rush at you as soon as you step out onto the floor. Kind of refreshing...:) Once again tomorrow the looonngg day begins...eek!

2 Comments:

At 8:12 PM , Blogger Lori said...

glad you had a good holiday!! why are you working soo much...and when did you get that second job? do you get to work out for free there as a perk? that works out good if you do....i remember when i worked at golds gym...ha ha ha. so funny.
glad you got to hang out with all your buds. have a good week!! miss you too!

 
At 9:54 PM , Blogger Elizabeth said...

Yea I got the second job in Dec. I wanted to do an internship so it just worked out that I could do it there. I'll be cutting back at Gap :( when school begins but luckily I'll get paid at LWE. It's been a lil crazy working at 2 places but it won't be that many hours next week luckily! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home