Monday, February 13, 2006

Fun weekend! I went ice skating!! yey!! Saturday night (after work) I went to Bethany's house b/c she came up from OSU and we had dinner at her parent's house. Then the 2 of us went ice skating at the N.Olmsted rec center. It was fun...lot's of little kids, but it wasn't too crowded. I looovvee being on the ice. I miss it so much! The day before though..I had class..well my first one was cancelled, but after the other 2 classes I worked till 6, then drove over to LWE to work till 8 b/c the youth went to Dayton for Fine Arts and we were short people. I was extremely tired. I kept knocking over things there. oh well. I just crashed at home and watched the Olympics opening ceremony.
Sunday was a busy day. Went to S.S., then church. Kim and Doug just bought their first house and Bethany and I went to see it with them. It's really nice for a first house. It has this awesome attic in it too! Later I went to a leader's meeting and worked on homework.
Today OH MY GOODNESS it took me an hour to get to school!! It usually takes me 1/2 hr, but as soon as I hit this one curve in the road, I literally drove between 3-7mph the whole way until my exit. No joke. Talk about having patience. It was getting frustrating with bumper to bumper traffic. Plus you have to watch for those idiots who try to move over in front of you when you don't want them in your space. GRR....I did make it finally to CSU, but I was like only 5 minutes late to class. My teacher's cool so it wasn't too bad. Plus like 5 other people came in after me so I didn't feel too bad. Then in my last class I led a discussion on a couple sections in the book, "The World is Flat." It went well. Luckily the people who usually participate did! :) Made me happy! I hate talking in class, but I wasn't really nervous which I was glad!
Gotta get studying now. I have a test on Friday. Yippee!

1 Comments:

At 7:08 PM , Blogger Lori said...

ohh i wish i could have gone ice skating and roller skating. i used to enjoy it soo much. maybe the girls and i will do that this summer. you sound busy busy busy!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home