Wednesday, February 08, 2006

What a snowy day! Wow...Some people may not like driving in snow because yes it's scary and other people just don't know how to drive in snow, but I like it most of the time. (At least when it's daytime and you can sorta see where you're going.) I just think it's cool driving through the white stuff b/c it's light out but at the same time it's kinda dark from all the snow coming down. Plus once you get where you're going, you get all nice and warm. On the other hand...yes I hate scraping and brushing the snow off in the morning when it's freezing out! At school today my friend and I thought it looked like we were in a snowglobe b/c of the way the snow was coming down. I think we have at least 4 in. or so. I don't really know b/c I'm bad at guessing. I'm just estimating from the amount on my neighbors railing. Anyways.......on my drive home I decided to go to the mall and i bought 2 sweaters and a velour hoodie all for $39 at Kaufmann's. They're all DKNY and were 75% off the original...like $69 and $58 for these things plus an additional 20% off! I was sooo excited to get these at such great deals!! The 2 sweaters are ribbed- one dark grey w/a zipper and the other red turtleneck. The other is a off-white hoodie. Then I bought some v-day cards.
I've been pretty busy doing school work. I had to write a couple of papers for 2 different classes. I have to lead a discussion on 2 chapters of a book in my last class on Monday, but I had to write an abstract for that. It's done! yey! Now I have to concentrate on starting my research paper. I'm doing "impulsive buyer behavior." Oh yeah! lol I'm looking at all aspects of it..the different cultures, why people do it, what the companies have to do with it etc. It should be interesting. I like that he let us choose our topic.
Work at Gap has been slooowww....I like it there, but people are just not in the major shopping mode. Oh well! I had this past Friday off which was nice. Got to hang out with Leslie, Dan and their cousin. Then on Saturday Brett and I hung out and grabbed some coffee at Arabica during the crazy snow "storm." Ever since then it's been snowing pretty good off and on.
School work calls. I keep putting it off haha That's not too unusual.
Oh does anyone watch "The Bachelor in Paris?" AHHH Good show!! :)

2 Comments:

At 8:54 PM , Blogger Lori said...

gotta love those great deals!! yeah... i would love to shop with you...although we would be fighting over who got what. hahhaa just kidding. looks like the winter weather got us both:(

 
At 4:42 PM , Blogger Elizabeth said...

:) I'd love to shop with ya too! haha no kidding (about fighting over the stuff) b/c we wear the same size! lol brrr...I've been freezing all day today!!! I can't warm up.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home