Saturday, February 18, 2006

Well I've been doing really good exercising this week let me tell you! I worked out at LWE on Tues and Thurs . On Thurs night I was in pain! Ouch! lol On Wednesday I rollerbladed around the block because it was nice out for once and I got to go skating on the sorta new paved street. Then last night I went to a friend, Chloe's house for a birthday party and we decided to go rollerskating! I hadn't been in forever! It was a lot of fun with the little group that we had. She also had a really cute b-day cake that was a huge hamburger. It was delicous too! MMmmm....:)
Earlier in the week, I had been working on school stuff mostly. Valentine's Day came and went while I was at work from 1-8 at LWE. Nothing special. It's a lot more fun in elementary school I tell ya! Nothing else much going on...write more later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home