Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Tax time! Yippeee..well no, not really. Taxes aren't fun to do, but luckily I have my dad to help me out! Not a whole lot that's new. Just been watching the Olympics every night..especially the figure skating. Oh it makes me want to go skating every night after I watch it. I miss it sooo much! I worked today and yesterday my mom and I went to Southpark. I didn't find anything at the mall. Nothing fit.:( Oh well....I'll save my money, right?!? I should be working on school work right now, but I keep on procrastinating. I have worked on it some, it's just taking awhile. OH WELL! HAHA.... That's all for now!

1 Comments:

At 7:09 PM , Blogger Lori said...

i wanted to see sasha skate last night and i fell asleep! bummer! i will be watching again though...this time with some coffee:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home