Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Today I went to my classes, then to Channel 5 to interview my dad's friend who is a salesman. He sells time for advertising. I had to interview someone in my chosen field/career for my Com management class. Since I don't know what I want to do, I chose sales. It was a lot of fun going to the station again and it was very informative. We also took a little side trip to Ch. 3 to pick up a tape, then back to the station to finish. I met a few other people who know my dad and remembered me from when I had been there. There wasn't a whole lot going on at the time, but it was still fun to be there.
Yesterday I worked till 3, then went to the dentist and once again NO CAVITIES! WOO WOO! :) After that I came home, then went to Dave & Buster's with my Sunday School class. We had a really great meal..I got mashed potatoes, Jack Daniel's BBQ chicken & green beans that were really skinny and my friends called them "anorexic green beans." With the dinner we got a powercard which we used for the games. I didn't do so well at skeeball or basketball, but liked this game where you launch a ball to get it in a whole for tickets. I also liked the slot machine where u line up fruit. It's neat there b/c you get your powercard and just swipe it at machines to play them. When I was done playing, I got this huge soupbowl cup from my tickets. Good times!

1 Comments:

At 9:10 AM , Blogger Lori said...

you have got to see the newest addition to the family! he is a sight to see...and at the age where you just hold them and they dont make a peep!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home