Thursday, March 23, 2006

Wow another busy week has gone by again! Last weekend I worked on Friday then went to a lady's house from church for a little get together. It was mainly the women leaders in youth plus a couple other ladies. It was a lot of fun! We had lasagna, salad, bread, really really good hot chocolate with a cherry on top and we fondued!! Yes! It was exciting. We had strawberries, bananas, grapes, oreos (I brought those hehe), marshmellows, NutterButters, angel food cake, and pretzels. DELICIOUS. I was stuffed to death! We all had a great time talking and hanging out. We didn't leave till midnight! Saturday I worked till 3, then hung around at my house. I met up with Brett at Borders later and we had some smoothies & hung out. Sunday was church, then Dairy Queen. MMmm. I love DQ. :) Later that night I helped my friend Melissa in the nursery/well Rainbows with the crazy bunch of kids. They were so hyper. Luckily we had like 6 adults/teens in there to try to keep them tame. yeah right.
Monday was sad b/c I had to go back to school. Yeah, spring break was over once again. Wow that's my last spring break ever. I just thought of that right now. That's really really sad, isn't it? :( *moan* hmmm...I guess I'll just have to take my own spring breaks or something! ha! Monday I went shopping at yeah you can guess...Gap and got a few things then did some school work. Tuesday I worked at LWE, then last night was cRAZY! Had school- IN my first class my teacher brought us dougnut holes. How nice is he? Then in my next class we had a field trip to a city hall to talk to the mayor. I had to write an article...yey....Then I went to Tower City to pick up something, came home, ate, worked on hw, then went to youth. We've started Winter Blitz..games, skits etc and it was hectic, but fun. I was in a Teletubby skit and I was a model for the game "Deal or no Deal." :) There were a lot of kids there and my best friend Bethany came too. After we went over my friend Eliz's house and finally all four of us were together! We had a great time talking! Today work once again at LWE....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home