Saturday, March 11, 2006

Wow what a week...I can't even begin to describe how it's turned out. I guess it's been very chaotic and good. That's a good word for it. Monday night was fun b/c I got to hang out with Don at Starbucks...mmmm yummy. It was fun and relaxing! Good time chatting.
Tuesday nothing interesting happened. Wed. night I found out some shocking news from a life long best friend that she's having a baby. She only found out a month before. She's due March 20th..... I don't know how you can't not know that you're having a baby. So that situation has been hard to deal with.
Thursday was my birthday. It was ok. I worked from 8-1 at LWE. A lady sprained her ankle, but she walked out okay I guess. She was stepping up on this block platform and I have no idea what she did. I didn't see it happen, just her the kerplunk. I felt bad, but we iced it and she left to go back to work. Then my manager was running late, but it was okay b/c we talked a little bit after she got there. Came home and cleaned my room b/c I had people over last night. Then my friend Brett called. He was wishing me a happy b-day & asking what I was up to. Then 20 minutes later the doorbell rang and I opened it and it was Brett! Surprise! He brought me a card and a gift. Then later that night my parents and I went to Brio. It's an Italian restaurant that is delicious!! I HIGHLY recommend it to anyone. After the dinner the waiter brought "gellato" (did i spell it right?) coffee and vanilla (ice cream). That was soo good too. Afterwards my parents and I went home. I had been kinda down all day b/c of my friend's baby sitution. (If you want to find out more, just contact me. I don't want to post it so everyone knows. ) I think I'm taking it harder than I thought I would. SOOOOOOOOOOOOO.........
Friday I went to my classes, but had other things on my mind. I just didn't want to be there. No one did. Spring Break is next week starting Monday so we are ready to start now! I later went to work till 6. Don came over early for my party at 7:30. I had an ice cream cake party with 9 friends and we had a GREAT time laughing and playing card games. Later at night Greg, Brett, Matt, Don and Dan starting rapping/beboxing. It was HILARIOUS. It put me in a really good mood and I died laughing. Greg kept on going with his riddling and rhyming. He's great at improvising. Earlier I opened gifts and I got a lot of great things. They know me too well! :) I got a couple journals, a coffee mug, hot chocolate, barnes/ noble giftcard , purse from Victorias Secret with lotion etc and lipgloss/makeup stuff.
Then today I worked 10-2:30 in Baby and Adult. We were really busy in baby. In adult I had fun helping a few people that I knew. I love seeing repeat customers! Then tonight in continuation of my b-day weekend (lol) we're going ICE SKATING! oh yea!!! :) So excited! :) I must go!

1 Comments:

At 11:49 PM , Blogger Lori said...

wow sounds like you had a great birthday! good to see you spent it with friends and family!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home