Thursday, March 16, 2006

I'm on spring break this week. So far it's been going okay. On Tues and Thurs I worked at LWE. On Monday I shadowed a lady from church who is a Marketing Consultant for a hospital in Lorain. Since I have no idea of what I want to do, I've been asking people about their jobs. This lady has her own cable tv show and does a variety of things. It was really interesting and I learned a lot. I know I don't want to go into health care...I wouldn't be able to handle the sick people, but the consultant part possibly??? We dropped off some of her tapes, took a mini trip to McD's for hot chocolate and visited a doctor who she's going to interview at the beginning of April. Later that afternoon I ran some errands and hung out at home.
Yesterday was my sleep in day and it was wonderful. Part of the reason I slept in till I think 9:30 was b/c I have a stuffy nose. The weather changed on Monday and so me along with a lot of others I'm finding out, have the same symptoms of sickness...sneezing, stuffed up nose, and a itchy throat. My throats ok now, but not my nose. Stupid nose! Ugh. Anyways...kinda bummed around all day..listed some stuff on ebay..nothing really worth a whole lot, but you never know! Then later that evening one of my best friends, Kim, came over to drop off my bday present. She got me some cute earrings and a necklace set. I was happy to have her come over and chat with her for awhile. I miss the 4 of us girls getting together....Then at night we had small groups at youth and it went ok. My group is still hyper, but yea it's fun. They always make me laugh. We're having a penny war for Speed-the-light..guys vs. girls...and Don gave me some pennies to put in the girls jar. Last week he found out about it when he was home. He said he had some pennies and said since I was the first person to ask for them, I could put them in the girls jar. Whoa when I walked in and people found out they were from shh.. A GUY...the guys were upset. BWHAHAHAHAHA. My youth pastor couldn't believe Don "betrayed" the guys like that. Well tough luck guys! :)
That's about it for now! Spring Break is coming to an end here soon..sadly....:( It's not very springy outside.
p.s. I forgot to tell a funny, yet disgusting story from a couple of Sunday's ago.
I was running late for Sunday school and I was getting ready to brush my teeth. So I grabbed what I thought was MY toothbrush. Did the whole brushing routine....looked down...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WRONG COLOR TOOTHBRUSH! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Yes...I used my mom's toothbrush. I had a sick feeling the whole way driving to church. I couldn't believe it. That grossed me out so much! Well I am ok and have recovered. Luckily. ha!

2 Comments:

At 11:53 PM , Blogger Lori said...

funny about the toothbrush. i used matts once and even though i kiss him...i dont want his gummy yuckness brushed into my gums! too funny!

 
At 4:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Always glad I can cause a stir, though I prefer riots. Enjoy the rest of spring break!

- Don

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home