Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Whewy...another busy weekend passed by! On Friday I worked until 6, then since Don was home we hung out and grabbed some ice cream at Mitchell's. It was really good. I got chocolate peanutbutter cup. Then we went to Starbuck's b/c it started to rain and hung out there until it died down. Later we went to the beach, but of course the rain came again so we called Brett and went to his house. The 3 of us drove up to visit Brett's sister at Arabica and we hung out there for awhile chatting with some people we'd just met. On Saturday I worked until 4, then a co-worker of mine went to my car for something and accidently locked my keys in my car. So luckily my parents were in Avon Lake and came to rescue me within 15 minutes with an extra key. We then went to a friend's house (from church) for their Texas BBQ. It was really good. They had deep fried turkey and really good green beans etc. It was fun watching people get thrown into the pool and playing Greg's little riddle games.
Then on Sunday...was church, ate, nap, then leader's meeting until church again. Our intern Zach preached Sun night and he did a good job. Then later a bunch of us went over to Greg's house (he left for Kentucky for a 2 week job) and went swimming. It was soo nice and warm! The girls had fun fighting for a little raft that the guys kept on trying to take away. hahaha
Yesterday...I worked all day..until 5:30 with Michelle in Babyland. It wasn't too bad and we got a lot done. After that I came home, then went to Elizabeth's to visit her & Ethan b/c I'm babysitting on Saturday. Hope it goes well!
Then today I worked in Kids until 4, came home, napped, ate , then went rollerblading with Brett around the Westlake Rec center. My friend Brenda told me about the path and it's pretty nice there. We went for 1 hr 20 mins. Good exercise!!!! yey!! I'm trying to do something every day. Last night I rode my bike for 20 mins around the neighborhood. I get bored of the same scenery all the time. blah... That's about it for now. Still trying to find a job....mainly just looking online at sites recommended to me by friends/people I know. It's frustrating. : /

2 Comments:

At 10:25 AM , Blogger Lori said...

wow you are staying busy. i like the new idea of trying to do some activity everyday.

i will be praying you find a job you'll like:)

 
At 12:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Running in the rain, doesn't get much better than that.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home