Monday, July 31, 2006

Weekend Time!
Friday I worked in Kid land and it was wierd leaving there at 2:30. I never leave that early on a Friday, but I surely didn't mind it at all! So I went home for a little bit then mom and I went to Beachwood Place. I have been needing some new brown sandals b/c my other ones are just old/gross and the one place I can actually find nice shoes to fit my small feet is at Nordstrom kid's shoe dept. But you know when Elizabeth goes to Beachwood, she can't just go in for what she came for. So.........I did buy some cute Born flip/flop brown sandals. They're really comfy and I hate flip flops b/c they usually give me a blister, but these are AWESOME!!! Then we went to a Brighton store and of course I found a ring..well three rings you wear together that I liked with green stones. I've been wanting something like that for awhile so I got that too. (Talk about an impulse buy..there's more to come..) Then we went into this Evelyn & Crabtree store that sold Vera Bradley bags..welp..yup..bought a purse & a matching wallet that I've been wanting too. So needless to say...yea I'm really watching my money now. I even brought my lunch yesterday when I knew the you would be going out to eat afterwards! AHH! So after Beachwood, came home, ate, then went online. My friend Greg and I were bored so we went up to the Blessings festival in Lorain. At the festival they had live music, food, inflatable games and other little tables set up. We hung up there until it closed then Greg, Brett, Danny, and I went to McDonald's and died laughing at jokes/movie lines. Good times!

On Saturday I worked until 3, came home, tried on some clothes my best friend Elizabeth is giving away and found some good stuff! :) Then my parents and I went to our neighbor's grad party and stayed there for a couple hours. We had a great time hanging out with a few of our neighborhood families. We need to have a block party!!! I've wanted one for forever!!! Then I took a bike ride for 20 min, came inside and cleaned my room until like 1 am getting rid of stuff and just picking up clothes etc. It needed it!!

On Sunday...went to Sun. school then church. After church a group of us..me, Lindsay, Cyle, Micah, Lauren, Hannah, Joey, and Stephanie went to Wendys then to Lindsay's then to the Blesssings Festival to volunteer. It was soooooooooooo hot out! Wow when you're used to working in a/c it's really hot lol. We had a good time though. Lauren & I worked on the bouncy inflatable and luckily it had a covering so we were in the shade most of the time. We had a fun time talking. Later we listened to the choir sing and a bunch of us went to Matt E's to go swimming. The water was soooooo warm! We had fun jumping on the trampoline and getting pushed in. This morning on the way to work I was laughing out loud at all these memories I have of faces people were making when they got pushed in or when something happened. My youth pastor and his wife (P. Kevin & Lindsay) both got pushed in with their clothes on! Then all of us kept on getting after one another and trying to dunk each other. Fun stuff! :) Melissa and I made up a choregraphed mini dance hahah...We showed it to Lindsay. Then at one point us girls wanted to jump in, but every single time we tried, at least 2-3 of the guys would get out really quick and push us all in so we'd have to get out and try again. We did make it one time with all of us jumping in! :) yey! I was exhausted when I got home though..whewy..what a day! :)

Today I worked and it was pretty busy so that helped keep me awake. My dad and I dropped my car off b/c it the steering wheel shakes when I go like 60 mph and we don't know why!
Tonight started the first day of VBS and I was a helper. It went really well and I enjoy the girls in my group. We have all girls! (Probably a good thing lol). So I'll be doing that allllllll week...yey...lol No, it'll be fun..I hope! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home