Friday, September 22, 2006

Customer comments:
The dad comes up to the counter and tells me his son can't try on the coords. Why you ask? His son can't try on the coords because he doesn't have any underwear on. Nice. Very, very nice......Yea and that's the husband of the woman who came in the day she was in labor!!!

Co-worker story from Wednesday:
I was in adult and around 12 a worker guy came in asking if any of us drove a blue van that had been running since 9:30. None of us in adult did. So eventually I gave breaks to people in Baby, then Kids. I was talking with my friend in kids (a grown woman) and she said she locked her keys in her car earlier. Her dad had to drive to her house to get the extra set and bring them to work. Later around 1:30, I was in the back room doing a check and here comes my friend rushing through the back room shouting, "They're going to tow my car!!!!!!!" Yes it was her was blue Kia van that had been running for 4 hours. (Today I found out it only used 1/8th of a tank.) Later I asked her if she had a remote start. "No. I just left the keys in the car with the car running." She said she must of had a lot of things on her mind. So Barb (mgr) had me go to adult to ring and the whole time I was walking over there I was dying laughing. It was the funniest thing I'd ever heard of. My friend said it was the worst day of her life...lol...I told her today she made my day though. :) She's just a funny person and didn't take it personally. I love her!

Gotta love work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home