Friday, September 29, 2006

Customer comments:
Mom: "Do you have size 0 jeans for my daughter?"
Me: "Yes, what kind does she like? Bootcut, flared?"
Mom: "Show me what you have."
Me:"Here's the bootcut, etc.."(Saying she probably wouldn't like it for a couple
diff reasons. Then I ask the girl what color jeans she likes.
Girl:" I don't like the dark or the light ones."
Me annoyed:" Then what color do you like?"
Girl:" I don't know." UGH...dumb girl.
So I pull down a pair of jeans in the size she needed. The mom asks what size
they are. Um....the size you asked for!!!!!! People are SOOOOOOO stupid and
never really listen to you. Plus this lady I know comes in every once in awhile
and she acted like she didn't recongize me. Whatever. I guess that was my main
complaint tonight and the least of my worries, but it just drove me nuts! haha. Ok my venting is over now.

What have I been up to?? Pretty much just living at work. Helped out with the See You at the Pole rally last night at church where 5-6 other church groups came. It was weird, but cool to see all these teens coming through our front doors. I passed out the devotionals along with 2 other friends and it was crazyness with everyone coming in. The praise & worship team..House of Praise..was awesome and I enjoyed the music. Our sticks drama team presented their drama and did an awesome job. We did it in Denmark so it was cool to see it performed again.

I'm also glad & excited my tv shows (of what's left..not many) are new for the season. Now I have to tape them all b/c of work at night, but it's a treat to come home and watch them later on. I love my Gilmore Girls!!! :)

Oh today & yesterday got a couple things at work b/c of markdowns...yea..they always get me..tee heeee

Not much planned for the weekend except long days at work. I can't wait for this next week to be over b/c Oct 7th is zoo day and I can't wait!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home