Saturday, October 21, 2006

So tonight I went to a retirement party at a church couple's house. I mainly went b/c my friend Audrey called me to go to hang out with her (hahaha), but it was a fun time. At one point Audrey and my friend aka youth pastor's wife, Lindsay went outside to Audrey's car. I waited a little bit and they didn't come back. Well I went outside in the pitch black darkness of a night and saw the light on in the car. Hmm...how should I let them know I'm there? Call them? nah..So I went on the passenger side where Lindsay was sitting and tapped on the window. The next thing I know both of them jumped forward and screamed their hearts out. Whoa! I got them good. After a minute of them breathing in a sigh of relief (well I don't know if they were relieved), they let me in the back seat. They were huffing and puffing with from their hearts pounding out of their chests. I got them good I guess :) . They said they thought they peed their pants..or almost did. I kinda scared them to death. It kinda was my plan, but I didn't think it'd be that scary. I guess Lindsay couldn't see out the window with the light on in the car so that made it worse. whoops.....:) yes I know...I'm mean haha but it was funny you have to admit! I think they forgave me b/c they still talked to me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home