Thursday, November 02, 2006

Yesterday (Nov. 1st) around 6 o'clock I heard voices outside the front door. Then the doorbell rang. At first I thought maybe it was my parents coming home and they might've had their hands full from shopping. I opened the door and I was wrong. There were 3 boys shivering and saying "Trick-or-Treat." I was like 'what?' I told them they were a day behind and that they were crazy. They played it off like no....they weren't a day behind. They wanted some 'left over candy.' So I was like 'alright..hang on.' I ran upstairs grabbed 3 mini candy bars and 3 suckers (hha..from the corn festival in August that I knew we weren't going to eat since we hadn't eaten them yet) and gave them to the boys. They were grateful. I gave them the candy because I thought they had a creative idea to go a day after Halloween collecting the left over candy no one wants. I thought it was funny. Oh they were sorta dressed up...as nerds/geeks I guess.

Halloween went well...I think we had around 60 trick-or-treaters. I dressed up as a gypsy and handed out candy. There were some cute kids- a little raggedy ann and some Curious George's I liked. We even had a ballerina dog come by! I just love trick-or-treating and seeing the kids in their costumes coming to the house. Plus it's soooooooooooo fun carving a pumpkin every year. I just love it!! It's tradition!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home