Monday, May 07, 2007

Today at work this is what people lost or left: broken neutrogena blush, a shopping list with crickets and litter on it, coffee on a shelf, and they left shirts/jeans inside out....my goodness! People can't take care of themselves. There's just a few of my pet peeves.

Other than my complaints, I had a great week/weekend with friends. I went to Springfield, Mo for Don's graduation, went target shooting, & went to lunch and dinner with old friends. It was great! I definitely needed a break from Ohio.....I came home on Friday and went to the youth's retreat from Sat-Sun and played games, hung out and attended a couple good services. I love those kids! Nothing like working a 9 hour work day to get you back to reality...ugh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home