Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Yesterday I was working at L.Workout Express and there was a lady and her daughter who were leaving. As they were walking out I said, "Thanks for stopping in!" You don't say that when someone leaves from the club! Oh well :) Then I realized that um yea I wasn't at Gap thanking the customers for coming in. The people come to the club because they have to or want to. I felt a little embarassed but I'm sure they didn't care.

Other than thanking club members, I've been hanging out with friends, going for walks, went to the beach and took pics with Audrey, watching the Cavs games, working, shopping and rollerblading. This weekend I get to go to the Indians game! yey!

Still no job, but my 2 1/2 jobs are keeping me busy....I worked at Bath & Body Works on June 3rd doing a floorset for the sale. It's only like once a month so..not too bad!

GO CAVS!! They better win Thursday! AHHHHHHHHHH!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home