Wednesday, August 29, 2007




I'm so excited because I upgraded my phone yesterday! I got the LG VX8700 and I also got the music essentials kit which I'll have to figure out! Now I can send/receive pictures and videos! yay!! I'm in the 'in crowd' of sending/receiving pictures finally haha. My old phone wouldn't send pictures so that was a bummer. It has a 2.0 megapixels camera and great graphics. The only thing I'm not crazy about is that it doesn't have a voice memo, but oh well. I love getting new 'toys.'




On Friday night I slept over my friend Melissa's house and we made music videos. We sat by her computer and played her downloaded songs. We changed costumes and taped ourselves dancing. How fun is that?? Well we had loads of fun and were just cracking up at ourselves. It's so funny that a 20 & 23 yr old can have so much fun just dancing around :).




So on Sunday night I went with a group of girls to see "Becoming Jane." It's based on Jane Austen's life. It's a really good movie and I highly recommend it if you like 'Sense and Sensibility' and/or 'Pride and Prejudice.'




Now it's back to work! BLAH!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home