Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I haven't written in my blog in almost a year!! My mom told me my uncle Kim missed reading my updates, so I thought I should update my blog today! To start off, I get to officially start my new job tomorrow working at the airport as a Merchandise Manager for Hudson Group. I have been waiting to get in because in order to work at the airport, you have to get through security and a fingerprint test. Well my fingers must have too much water in them (clammy) b/c the stupid fingerprint machine didn't like my fingers. My prints would show up way too dark for FBI to read the little swirls. That happened three times. After 3 strikes and you're out, you have to get a name check. So I got the name check and just found out I passed it today! Surprise, surprise. It was hard not being able to work for a little over a week not knowing when I would be able to work. I did enjoy my time off by going to the zoo, Indians game, bumming around and hanging out with Chris. Also I babysat Baby Kate today (15 months old) and she was so much fun. I kept on making her crack up by playing peak-a-boo and doing high 5's which I taught her!

So last night dad and I got a call a little after 9 p.m. about my grandma's neighbors possibly seeing someone in her house. (My grandma is at a nursing home right now because she had a heart attack the 2nd week of August. ) Dad and I hopped in my car and away we went. There were already 2 police cars with a k-9 unit waiting for dad to open up the house. The neighbors who called us were there and a few other neighbors were outside seeing what was going on. The policemen let Stoutko (?) the dog sniff through and luckily found nothing. The windows and all were in tact! Everything was fine. Phewy!

That's about all for now. I will try really hard to update when I think of things to write about!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home